Join us…and help make a difference
Whether you are a rural medical practitioner, rural specialist, GP registrar or medical student, becoming a member of your state or territory Rural Doctors Association is great value for money.
You will benefit from the wide range of support provided by your state association and the Rural Doctors Association of Australia.
Importantly, your membership fee will directly assist both the state and national associations to continue to lobby strongly for improved supports for rural medical practitioners and their communities.
Members of the state and territory Rural Doctors Associations enjoy*:
- services and support provided by RDAA, the national advocacy body for rural medical practitioners
- industrial advice and support at a state and national level
- regular magazines, newsletters, email bulletins and e-updates
- discounts on a wide range of products and services, available through
- complimentary membership of RDAA's Members Premium Package
- discounted registrations at some medical conferences
- an ability to participate in RDA and RDAA teleconferences - and in RDAA's Special Interest Groups - to contribute to the development of policies and lobbying activities
- advocacy on your behalf at meetings with state and federal ministers, shadow ministers, senior policy advisors, government departments and stakeholder organisations
- in some states, access to specific assistance packages
- camaraderie and personal support, and opportunities to meet colleagues at professional and social events
* specific benefits depend on the particular state RDA.
Please check with RDAA or your state RDA for details.